There are a lot of Pinterest Courses for bloggers in the market today. After all, almost every blogger learns to use this powerhouse of a platform to get fast and free traffic.
However, not all Pinterest courses are created equal. In fact, some are a complete waste of your hard earned money.
Why take a Pinterest course for bloggers?
Pinterest is hands down the best way to get traffic to your site, fast!
Now don’t get me wrong, that shouldn’t be by any means the only traffic source you should be focusing on. In fact, learning SEO from the start can set you up for a lifetime of organic steady traffic independent from the fluctuations of social media’s algorithms.
With that said, Pinterest is currently one the fastest ways a blogger can get free traffic to their site within a short period of time.
Pinterest is the main source of traffic for many successful bloggers today (including myself) but it doesn’t happen with the flip of a switch.
It takes solid Pinterest marketing tips and strategies, platform knowledge, and being in tune with the latest algorithms changes.
After 2+ years of blogging, 2 blogs, thousands of circulating pins and coming across dozens of Pinterest courses, I have narrowed it down to the top 5 Pinterest Courses for bloggers.
These are, in my opining, and that of many other bloggers who have taken these courses the best investment of your money.
Although they are all teach about Pinterest, they all focus and target different Pinterest expertise levels (beginner to advance).
I will break each one down as detailed as I can so that you can decide which one best meets your needs.
Best Pinterest Courses for Bloggers
**This post contains some “affiliate links”. Click here for more info.
1. Pinterest Ninja
Pinterest Ninja Course was created by Megan Johnson from Love Family Health.
If you are new to Pinterest and need someone to guide you by the hand from beginning to end, Pinterest Ninja is for you. This info-packed interactive eCourse walks you all the way from setting up a Business Pinterest account all the way to mastering pinning, Pinterest SEO, Pinterest algorithm and so much MORE!
As Megan states, “Every single step in this course has taken me from earning less than $100 a month with my blog, to over $10,000 a month with my blog, in just over a year (And that is via affiliate marketing, not course sales or coaching. It will take WORK, but I will guide you every step of the way!”
Here is an overview of the Pinterest Ninja Course curriculum:
* Each Chapter contains 2-7 training videos
- Chapter 1: Set Up and Basics
- Chapter 2: Niche Boards and Group Boards
- Chapter 3: Keywords!
- Chapter 4: All About Pins
- Chapter 5: Pinterest Analytics
- Chapter 6: Pinning Strategies and Tailwind
- Bonus: Social Media Tips
- Bonus: Affiliate Marketing
- Private Facebook Group where Megan does a LIVE monthly training and answers your question
- Pinterest Ninja eBook
In addition, Pinterest Ninja also comes with an eBook option for a fraction of the cost. Although you technically receive the same information, most of the content will be in written format.
Here is a summary of what you will learn once in enroll in Pinterest Ninja eBook:
- How to set up your Pinterest for Business Account (or convert Personal Account).
- Confirm your website with Pinterest
- How to enable rich pins step-by-step!
- All about Group Boards.
- How to start your own Pinterest Group board and get contributors. VIDEO (367 Pinterest Group boards (organized by blogging niche) ALL accepting contributors).
- How to find your highest performing Pinterest Group Boards so you can optimize your reach!
- All about keywords. VIDEO
- How to organically grow your followers in a short amount of time.
- Where to find the perfect FREE stock images.
- All about pin creation. VIDEO
- How and where to market your pin (and blog posts) to drive TONS of traffic to your site. VIDEO
- Pinerest Analytics. VIDEO
- Pinning strategies for manual and scheduled pinning. VIDEO
- Tailwind Tutorial. VIDEO
- PIN CONVERSION! Exactly how to get users to click through to your website!
- Pinterest communities! What they are and how to use them.
- All you need to know about Pinterest SEO and how the Pinterest Algorithm works.
2. Pin Practical Masterclass
Pinning Practical Masterclass is a massive Pinterest Course created by Monica Froese from Redefining Mom.
This robust course comes with 22 video tutorial and 8 written lessons in addition to additional learning material.
Monica teaches you the entire Pinterest Customer Journey AND her secret sauce to convert Pinterest traffic into email subscribers! She teaches the exact formula she used to grow her email list to over 30,000 subscribers using Pinterest.
What I love about Monica’s Pinterest course is that it goes beyond getting Pinterest traffic to your blog.
It actually teaches you how to use Pinterest to turn your blog into a business by teaching important aspects of profitable blogging such as building your email list and marketing strategies.
In “Module 6: Pinterest Browser to Email Subscriber” Monica teaches you nine unique strategies for turning your Pinterest traffic in raving fans and email subscribers.
This course will be a great investment if you are planning to generate traffic and income from Pinterest right away.
There isn’t much I can say that can do it justice. Believe me you NEED to check out the sales page!
3. Pinteresting Strategies
Pinteresting Strategies is a popular Pinterest course created Carly, founder of Mommy on Purpose.
She walks you through how she gets over 200k views a month through Pinterest and earns thousands of dollars in revenue with her pinning method.
One of the biggest reasons for this Pinterest Course popularity (besides the incredible results from her students) is because she teaches you her incredible successful manual pinning method.
This course’s format is a combination of videos and written content. It has a great flow and contains endless golden nuggets throughout.
Carly recently also added Tailwind strategies for those who are also looking to use Tailwind.
Note: Carly’s Course works best for intermediate bloggers who have been pinning for more than 3 months or so. If you are brand new to pinning, Pinterest Ninja or Pin Practical Masterclass would be a better fit.
4. Pin Practical Promotions (Pinterest Ads)
Pin Practical Promotions is the best Pinterest Ads Course Available also by Monica Froese.
If you need a Pinterest strategy that isn’t at the whim of an algorithm change, or if your are looking to learn all about Pinterest ads to offer Pinterest services, this course is for you.
Pin Practical Promotions is your next-level course on how to strategize, implement, analyze, and refine profitable promoted pin campaigns at a low-cost to you.
“But wait… don’t I have to ‘pay’ to promote pins? Why would I want to do that?”
People assume that when you “pay” for promoted Pins you are “spending” money.
This course is design to help you change your perspective on that. Simply because when you put all the strategies in place taught to you in Pin Practical Promotions, you will be “investing” money to make you more! And that is the difference at randomly promoting content vs promoting content with a clear plan of action.
This is an example Monica uses on the Pin Practical Promotion’s Sales Page:
- 47 product sales
- Each sale cost $3.60 on a $9 product
- $440 profit on $169.20 ad spend — 259.72% RETURN ON INVESTMENT!
- 557 new email subscribers acquired at only $.30 per subscriber
Make what you spent on ads with a tripwire offer!
Here are other recent results from Pin Practical Promotions students:
- Brandi recently spent $33 and made over $1,000 on an online course in less than a week!
- Jennifer quadrupled her investment by promoting a $17 digital product. She spent $1,376.54 and made $6,001!
- Monica recently ran a 2-week campaign where she spent $169.20 and made $440 on a $9 product!
- Kristen doubled her email list!
- Kara collected 456 new email subscribers in the B2B space for $.93 per lead and made her money back with a tripwire!
I mean, the results endless, just take a quick look at the sales page and see it for your yourself.
For the time being, Pin Practical Promotions just recently opened for year-round enrollment! So if you are ready to make the commitment of absorbing all of this crazy knowledge from Monica and make 3 and 4-fold what you invest in your Pinterest campaigns, you can enroll here.
However, if you aren’t ready to commit just yet, you can sign up for Monica’s Free Pin Practical Ads Challenge in the mean time.