Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money blogging, and today we will be going over the best affiliate marketing courses for bloggers.
There area many affiliate marketing courses in the market today. However, they are not all created equal. In fact, many are incredibly overpriced and some are even linked to scams.
Because affiliate marketing is the biggest contributor to my blogging income, it is important for me that other bloggers also learn the importance and the value of affiliate marketing.
More importantly, I wanted you to have a list of legit, fairly-priced, and value-packed resources that will help you achieve your blogging income goals faster. Some of which have also been the reason for my affiliate marketing success.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
So why learn about affiliate marketing? Well, as previously mentioned affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money blogging.
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products. You simply find products you like (that are related to your niche and audience) and then promote it to others. Each time you make a sale you earn a percentage of that sale (commission).
For bloggers in particular, someone lands on one of your blog post, they click on an affiliate link, and BOOM! You make an affiliate commission just by promoting someone else’s products.
Although it may appear as an easy thing to do, it takes a solid strategy to draw visitors to not only click on your affiliate link, BUT make purchase.
Why take an affiliate marketing course “for bloggers”?
Although there are all types of affiliate marketers as well as all types of affiliate marketing courses, it is important that if you are a blogger you invest in an affiliate marketing course FOR BLOGGERS.
It is only affiliate marking courses for bloggers—like the ones we will cover in this list—that will teach you specific strategies to create an affiliate income using your blog.
The following affiliate marketing blogging courses are for bloggers by bloggers, so you can rest assured that the information found withing these courses is reliable, practical, and fact-based.
How to choose the best affiliate marketing course for you?
Picking an affiliate marketing course that is right for you depends on your current knowledge about affiliate marketing and what you are looking to learn.
Although all of these courses teach about affiliate marketing in general, they all use a different approach to teach it.
In addition, they all have different price points according to their length and type of content material. So, it is totally up to you to pick the one that best meets your needs and your learning style.
Best Affiliate Marketing Courses for Bloggers
*This post contains affiliate links. Click here for more info.
1. Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is currently one of the most popular affiliate marketing courses for bloggers.
The course was created by Michelle Schroeder Gardner. Michelle runs the award-winning personal finance blog, Making Sense of Cents and is currently earning over $100,000 a month blogging, with around $50,000 a month of that coming from affiliate marketing.
With that said, although that kind of achievement is possible, it doesn’t happen from one day to other. In fact, it takes a solid affiliate marketing strategy and a lot of hard work, consistency, and dedication.
He is what’s included in the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course:
*All Modules are comprised of 3-7 written lessons
- Module 1: What Is Affiliate Marketing?
- Module 2: How To Find and Apply To Affiliate Programs
- Module 3: Follow The Rules
- Module 4: How To Get Your Readers To Convert
- Module 5: Strategies and Ways To Promote Affiliate Links
- Module 6: Rinse and Repeat
- Bonus #1: Access to the private Facebook Mastermind group
- Bonus #2: Free Group Coaching Sessions
- Bonus #3: How To Drive Thousands of Visitors To Your Blog With Pinterest
- Bonus #4: How to Always Get Approved To An Affiliate Program
- Bonus #5: 9 Things You Must Do When Something Goes Viral
- Bonus #6: How To Increase Your Page Views
- Bonus #7: My Affiliate Products And Services
- Bonus #8: The Perfect Affiliate Link Checklist
- Bonus #9: How to Maximize Your Reach, Impact, and Revenue with Facebook Ads
- Bonus #10: How To Legally Protect Your Blog
Note: This course is for you if you prefer your learning material in written form. All of the lessons included in this course are written.
2. Affiliate Marketing Road Map for Bloggers
If you rather learn through video content and are new to affiliate marketing, then The Affiliate Marketing Roadmap for Bloggers is the best choice.
It is a simple, no nonsense guide to using affiliate marketing to generate passive income.
This course is taught by Tracie Fobes. Tracie is the creator and instructor of Learn, Grow, Earn and she has been in the blogging world since January 2009.
In this course she walks you through the process from how to get started to advanced marketing techniques. So even if you already know affiliate marketing basics, this course will teach advance strategies as well.
Here is what it is included in the The Affiliate Marketing Roadmap for Bloggers course:
*All Modules are comprised of 3-9 written and video lessons
- Module 1: What Is Affiliate Marketing (And Why You Need to Use It)
- Module 2: The Legal Side of Affiliate Marketing
- Module 3: Finding Affiliate Partners & Links
- Module 4: Affiliate Partner Networks
- Module 5: The Affiliate Blog Posts That Work
- Module 6: Marketing Strategies & Ideas
- Bonus: Getting More Traffic to you blog!
Tracie is a terrific teacher and she is SO knowledgeable. I love that most of the lessons in this course are video tutorials and that she is able to offer it for a reasonable price.
3. Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers: Everything You are Missing
If you have tried affiliate marketing and feel like you’re failing, then this course is for you!
Do you wonder why it looks so easy for some people to make sales… and wonder what secrets they know that you don’t?
That is where Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers: Everything You are Missing comes in.
As Carly states, ” we are going to pull the curtain back on one of my favorite blog monetization methods and dive deep into how to make CONVERSIONS with affiliate marketing. Anyone can stick a link in a blog post. To get that link make money though… That’s a whole ‘nother story. Find out what you’re missing.”
Carly currently makes thousand of dollars a month from her mom blog, and teaches thousands of other bloggers to do the same.
This affiliate marketing course for bloggers curriculum, includes:
*All Modules are comprised of written and video lessons
- Module 1: Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing (9 lessons)
- Module 2: Affiliate Marketing through Blog Posts (10 lessons)
- Module 3: Affiliate Marketing through Email (18 lessons)
- Module 4: Wrapping it Up (1 lesson)
I love that Carly extents her lessons to affiliate marketing for blogger through email, since that is also a big part of earning affiliate income.
In addition, Carly offers a fantastic Course Bundle where you get the Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers Course, Pinteresting Strategies, & Blogging Planner for a fraction of the cost. So if you have been meaning to learn all about affiliate marketing and use Pinterest to drive more traffic to your blog, then this Bundle is a steal.
★ Related Articles:
- The Best Pinterest Courses for Bloggers (Beginners to Advanced)
- 7 Best SEO Courses for Bloggers for Bloggers (Basic to Comprehensive)
- Top 5 Blogging Courses to Grow and Monetize Your Blog
There is no doubt that affiliate marketing is the best way to make money blogging as a new blogger.
For that reason, one of the best things you can do to increase your blogging revenue and make passive income every single month, is to invest in one of the best affiliate marketing courses for bloggers.
The affiliate marketing courses for bloggers listed in this article are some of the very best you will come across. They are taught by highly successful bloggers who have proven all the affiliate strategies they teach in these courses, successful.
Have you heard of these affiliate marketing courses for bloggers? Which of these 3 would work best for you?